About me


Hi friends! Want to know about me? That’s not too hard just read on.
I am Rahul Gupta. If you are really keen to know about me then here you go just read on.
I hold a postgraduate diploma in Marketing and Sales I did it in the session 2001-2002. I also hold an Advance diploma in Web centric computing. I have an experience of more than three years. In these three years I enjoyed handling marketing, networking and even being a faculty and handling office administration. Networking and marketing are the two things I enjoy doing the most.
I like marketing as I am an extrovert personality and I really like to interact with people and in this field I get to do this. And networking is a field that holds my interest, as it really seems exciting when I am working in this field.
I love taking up new challenges. I love and enjoy working as it helps me gain knowledge and caliber to handle the things and also an experience to deal with the relevant situation in my near future. Apart from working I like surfing on the Internet to find about the recent happenings in all fields. And also I like listening to music as it makes me feel great and it works as a medicine when I feel depressed.
The positive part of my personality is that I have a strong will power and I believe in myself the most. I believe that what I can dream is what I can achieve so I do not hesitate to dream about thing and achievements I can get. But definitely I am not a daydreamer. I work as hard as I can to get the set goals of mine.
And about my weak point I am sensitive but I do know how to make your weakness your strength and I don’t let my weak point control me.
Friends, This is all I could tell you about me. The progress is still on! And I will certainly keep you informed about it. So just hold on!

All about us.. find the fun with rahul..

No comments:

Popular Posts